A Teacher's Day as Told by Friends
1. When you're in middle of a lesson and remember you never took attendance.
2. When you spend all weekend printing, coloring, laminating and cutting out a game for the students .. and they want to play with it.
3. When that kid gets in trouble again.
4. When admin walks in during a GoNoodle.
5. When you're watching them take a test and forgetting absolutely everything you've taught the last three weeks.
6. When you've been teaching multiplication for three weeks and a student asks "What does the 'x' mean again?"
7. When you get a call from that parent saying they want to talk after school.
8. When your non-teacher friends talk about going out for lunch together.
9. When you find out your observation will be the day before spring break.
10. When you have to call your teacher friend to calm you down.
11. When you get another new student.
12. When you thought giving the kids cupcakes was a fun idea!
13. When you finally break down and learn how to "floss".
14. When you're fighting over the last piece of cake in the teacher's lounge.
15. When one of your students uses strategies you taught them and finally gets it!
16. When they schedule a staff meeting after school.
17. What you really want to say during Parent-Teacher conference.
18. When you get your check
19. When you get home and have zero energy left.
20. When you realize you have to do it all again tomorrow.